Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anyone use the Marriott Spa?

I would love to hear your experiences at the Marco Island Marriott Spa. ALSO, if you have been recently, I would love to know their prices for massages and facials. Im told there is a daily rate to get into the spa, anyone know how that works? Any info is appreciated!





thanks in advnace for your responses. See you there the last weekend in April!!



Anyone use the Marriott Spa?


I used the spa services in October 05 and my sister used them in Feb 06 and my mom just last week. If you get any sort of service from them, i.e. massage, mani, pedi, you can use the facilities for free, i.e. exercise classes, exercise room, hot tub, steam room, showers. IN october the massage was I think around $70-80, going rate. My yoga clas was $20 but it was free b/c of the massage. Give them a call, they are very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment