Saturday, April 21, 2012

La Quinta Airport North or Country Inn and Suites for 1...

Hi- We need a clean hotel near the airport for 1 night,have it narrowed it down to the La Quinat Airport North, or Country Inn and Suites, anybody have a preferance? Are they both about the same distance from Orlano International? thanks



La Quinta Airport North or Country Inn and Suites for 1...


You might want to also consider staying at the Fairfield Inn on Augusta National Drive. It is a nice, clean, and affordable hotel in an ideal location. A continental breakfast is served each morning, which is an added value. The hotel is located across from the airport and offers an airport shuttle. The La Quinta Airport North is a nice place to stay at too. Both of these hotels, as well as the Country Inn and Suites are all located near each other and are about a mile from the airport. The reason why I am not suggesting the Country Inn and Suites is because a user of this forum who has stayed at this hotel found it to be unsatisfactory (at least that%26#39;s what they told me in a post a couple of weeks ago). Hope this helps.



La Quinta Airport North or Country Inn and Suites for 1...


I think I am prbably that poster. I had a very unsatisfactory experience at this Country Inn and Suites though I stay often-and have been very happy with-the LBV one. I just found the airport location to be a poor choice in every respect. Except it was cheap. I%26#39;ve never stayed at LaQuinta but I can recommend the Fairfield Inn and if you go to www.roomsavers.com,there%26#39;s a coupon for $109 a night.




Thank-you!!




You%26#39;re welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment