Monday, April 23, 2012

A room in Stuart

I need suggestions of an inexpensive place to stay for a week or two beginning approximately July 1, 2005 when I come to Stuart to visit, and help care for my expected grandchild. Have you stayed at the Suburban extended stay motel, and what was your experiance there? Thanks for helping!





A room in Stuart


I live in Stuart. The Suburban may be inexpensive but it is on US 1 in a very busy area. Stuart is a beautiful town with wonderful rivers and coast line. I would keep searching.



A room in Stuart


If you don%26#39;t mind the traffic and would be spending most of your time somewhere else the Suburban would probably be OK. It is around 319.00 a week, I think.



It is realitivly new, I don%26#39;t recall them having any hurricane damage so should be in good shape.



About the only ';in town'; hotels are on US 1. There is also the Marriot on south Hutchingson Island and a Holiday Inn on north Hutchingson Island, and several B%26amp;B%26#39;s.



Congrats on the new grand baby!!




My family is planning on stay in the Sububurban Extended Stay in Stuart this end of July-August for 2 weeks, and I need more information, comments, good/bad reviews. I read about the others, well other states and had no good reputation....




ashland nana can you please reply or post your review when you come back from Stuart, FL, thanks...




Just FYI, someone mentioned the Holiday Inn on hutchinson island. It is closed after the hurricanes with no plans of reopening. I heard Wayne Hezinga bought it and was opening a spa??




Welive in Stuart and drive by the Suburban every day. Yes it on the highway, but it is well set back from the road. Traffic really dies down on the weekends and evenings, and in the summer traffic is not a problem at all. Based on the other reviews, I would definitely choose the Suburban over the Hojos or Ramada.

No comments:

Post a Comment