Wednesday, April 25, 2012

South Beach clubs

Hi,



I have picked up a lot of info. from this forum already, so thanks to everyone who posts!



I am visiting South Beach, from the UK, with my girlfriend in July %26#39;06, staying at The Park Central which judging by the reviews on this site is pretty good.



I was wondering how %26#39;cover%26#39; works at clubs? Do you have to start a tab? Or is cover just another work for entrance fee?



Also what is the best way to get into some of the more exclusive clubs? or do we just have no chance?



Cheers,



Andy



South Beach clubs


Andy,





';Cover'; is another word for entrance fee.



South Beach clubs


Brooklyntcb,



Cheers for your reply. I guess that cover in relation to restaurants is where the gratuity is automatically added? as we see more and more here in the UK.



Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment