Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Celadon(Opinion from My Trip Last Year)

I loved Celadon. We went down in August of last year and had a wonderful time. We went thru a real estate place to reserve our unit. Our unit was nice and we had a wonderful view. When we got there I told them I had requested internet servie well the unit that I was originally scheduled for did not have that but they were able to change our unit to another one. It was nice and peaceful at the West End of the Beach but for us it was heaven. We had our 3yr old with us so weren%26#39;t interested in being in the party zone and the beach was always nice. We were able to get chairs for the whole week on the beach and never had problems getting a chair at the pool. The pool on the Gulfside is chilly but that is due to it being in the shadow of the building a good part of the day. For us we didn%26#39;t mind it since my daughter could play forever without us having to worry about her getting burned. To be honest she actually preferred the pool across the street by the garage. She love being able to go into the indoor pool thru what she called garage doors(LOL). We could not keep her out of the pool. The grounds were nice and neat when we went down there. We only had one night we were disturbed by hyper teenagers, preteens running up and down the area outside our bedroom but we complained that night and again the next morning and never heard them again after that.



Granted if you are someone who loves the action of the east side of the beach then you will be bored and have to travel to get to it but for us it was perfect.



THe elevators were fast, the service was great, our unit was clean and nicely decorated. Our DVD player didn%26#39;t work and we reported that to them and they were going to replace it but other than that everything seemed to work fine in our unit.



I must admit I am surprised that one person had such a horrid time there. I know I would stay there again.



This year though being that we are taking some extended family we are trying Sterling Beach Resort for the first time since the others like to be closer to the action plus we needed more bedrooms and Celadon didn%26#39;t have that available for the time we would be going. I jsut hope I am not disappointed because I figure its going to be more crowded and all which is really not what I want. Luckily we are going 8-19 thru 8-26 so hopefully with schools starting up it will not be as crowded.



Celadon(Opinion from My Trip Last Year)


Thanks for the input. We%26#39;re trying to go in October and will have a toddler with us. We%26#39;re looking for a quiet place to go as well. I%26#39;ll see what vrbo has to offer for Celadon.





I guess the big thing to remember is each unit is individually owned, therefore a bad experience doesn%26#39;t mean the whole place is bad, just that owner or whomever is supposed to managing it. Wish there was a ';black list'; for poor units/managers so we%26#39;d know what not to rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment