Friday, March 30, 2012

Westgate Lakes Resort

Hi! My wife and I will be staying at this resort this upcoming weekend through our timeshare exchange. I have read mixed reviews on the internet and I usually find that many bad reviews come down to bad timing as opposed to a reflection on the entire resort or hotel, so I don%26#39;t want to trust them too much. I was wondering if anybody here had any comments on the place? We are leaving in two days so the sooner the better!





Thanks!



Westgate Lakes Resort


Please let me know when you get back because my family will be at Westgate from August 3rd thru August 11th. I want to hear the good %26amp; the bad. You guys have a great time. Just remember that you make your vacation!.



Westgate Lakes Resort


My husband%26#39;s parents own two time shares with Westgate. I have stayed at the Westgate Lakes many times. We have a two bedroom with an ';add on'; bedroom. They have owned these for over 10 years. We have had the opportunity to see inside many of the other condos. It is a basic place. They have two or three pools, activities for the kids by the pool. It is clean and a nice place to stay. It is not fancy, but I have never had any complaints. It is very close to SeaWorld and just a short ride to Disney. The kitchen area has some basic supplies. We always bring a few extras for the kitchen. Do you have a specific question? There is good security and always people around landscaping and cleaning. It is an older place, but kept up well.




westgate lakes in my opiniion is the 5star rating that is given. My husband and I are owners with westgate flamingo bay in vegas, we did an exchange thru interval international for a timeshare in orlando. when we got to orlando and saw the exchange we were given i was so upset. they put us at parkaway international it also has an 5 star rating, but my rating would be 3. westgate is spacious very well lit in the condo, have at least 6 pools to choose from, have very good security, you wont get in that place unless you know someone. you can feel at home at westgate. the beds in the second bedroom are full, not tiny twins beds that adults that you invite along have to try and sleep in. give westgate a try i think you would like it, didnt know that they are one of the better resorts around untll it was introduced to something else. good luck and by the way the bathrooms are clean not gray like the shower stall i had to take a shower in




i love westgate lakes i went all they have to do is show me to my room and that%26#39;s it i can find everything else myself they do pressure you to buy but car people pressure you also you don%26#39;t have to buy do want your mind tells you to do you always have to try something to either like it or not how are you going to know if you don%26#39;t everybody has there own thoughts on things give it a try




owned here for 5 years and loved it , have moved to westgate town centre now only because we wanted easter weeks and westgate lakes didn%26#39;t have any left to suit. It is a lovely 5 star resort with about 7 pools (i think) and good kids activities , great location and some lovely rooms looking onto to the lake where they do water sports. We have no complaints at all about accomodation , if I had to find fault it would be check in and reception staff slow and don%26#39;t always know what they are talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment