Saturday, March 24, 2012

boathouse?

my friend keeps telling me about how much fun the boathouse is. never been before. she says they have a band. is it a resturant? any info. tks, 2boys



boathouse?


In a nutshell it is a dive on the harbor. Longnecks are the bev of choice. The gumbo is unbeatable. There are assorted bras and panties hanging from the ceiling and dollar bills all over the walls. The ';band'; is a great guy named Tommy who can play any request.





Hold your nose in the bathroom which is next door in a very cheap motel/marina.



boathouse?


All true, but I love that place. 2boys, if you go, leave your 2 boys at the condo if they are younsters. You%26#39;ll thank me later.




thanks for the tidbits guys. might be a good night for a babysitter, huh?




Baby sitter indeed. But, I can%26#39;t imagine you would spend all night there. Suggest you start there and eventually head to AJ%26#39;s for the night life.




thanks baked again. i have been to aj%26#39;s before and it would be alot of fun to go to both places. it%26#39;s been a while since i have been out w/out kids on vacation. they are old enough now that i don%26#39;t worry as much. thks again, 2boys




My husband, his friend %26amp; my 2 boys %26amp; their friend, came back saying we had to check out the boathouse. So, the day they went fishing we were there waiting on them %26amp; I was ready for a beer. We went in %26amp; I walked up to the bar and they were making some potatoe skins that looked out of this world. But, I was with my girlfriend %26amp; 3 younger girls and they were ready to go. If I had of been with my husband I would have stayed. He said the day they were in there everybody was down, because they%26#39;re going to tear it down and build a condo there. It%26#39;s unique, but I hope they don%26#39;t tear it down. I think there%26#39;s enough condos in the area %26amp; there%26#39;s not many places like that. We enjoy the harbor area a lot. That%26#39;s one of the main reason%26#39;s my husband wants to go there. I wish we could go twice a year. Wishful thinking! P.S. Fine to go there until 5 or 6 o%26#39;clock with kids, then there seems to be a more grown up crowd.





IT%26#39;S A JIMMY BUFFETT KIND OF PLACE!




Hey Locals-- Is this true? Are they going to get rid of the Boathouse?? I%26#39; ve never been and we were planning to go in August.




I%26#39;ve heard the Boathouse has about a year and a half before it will be mowed for yet another condo...




i will be there in 2 weeks and will post when i return. sounds like my kind of place. now i really want to go since there is the possibility that it will be torn down. thanks again all. 2boys




man, I%26#39;m bummed out over this Boathouse thing :(


  • lash liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment