Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Millenia Mall and Florida Mall

To any recent visitees - have the malls got their summer sales on or have we missed it. Last year we timed it right for the big sale at Macy%26#39;s!



Millenia Mall and Florida Mall


I was just in Macy%26#39;s on Wednesday, and didn%26#39;t notice anything in the way of a ';big'; sale. I think a lot of retailers wait until the tax free school supplies week, since clothing is included as a tax free item if it%26#39;s below a certain price. That%26#39;s usually somewhere around the last week of July or first week of August.



Millenia Mall and Florida Mall


Hi I was there last week, I know there was a sale on the jewellery in Macy%26#39;s because I brought a necklace that was $260 and I got it for $113 I can%26#39;t remember about the rest of the shop, alot of the other shops did have sales on but I%26#39;m not sure if it was just for the 4th July holidays.





Have a great holiday.




hi uktourer,



when we over there over xmas quite a few of the shops had there sales on even macys.



pam




Any sales on at the end of sept/beg of october?




Columbus Day falls on October 19th this year, and there are usually some good sales that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment