Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Still Reeling!!!!!!

Ahhhhh Guys! Just got back.....1 night in wonderful lil Clanton, at the Guest House Int%26#39;l...thanks Danyoob! 7 nights at Long Beach Resort, and 2 nights at Majestic Beach Towers, cuz we just couldnt get enough!!!!!! I cant talk without tears, cuz PCB rocks, and when i have collected all of my thoughts, i will post again. Thanks guys, for all of your wonderful help. Lilbunny, i know you werent there, still i looked for you, karencruise, i saw your place, thought of you! Danyoob think of us when you see that big AG awesome roll thru...I will fill y%26#39;all in in a few days!!!!!!!



Still Reeling!!!!!!


Gator..........glad you had sunch a great time. How was the beach?



I can%26#39;t wait to go. 3 weeks away that will fly by. I%26#39;ll look forward to your post w/details of your trip.



Karen



Still Reeling!!!!!!


I can%26#39;t wait to hear about your trip! I%26#39;m so happy you had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment