Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Habor Inn - St. Martin & Curacao rooms

Has anyone ever stayed in either of these rooms? We have them both booked for November for the 4 of us. Please let me know your thoughts and if you have any pictures to share I would love to see them!



Thank you!



Habor Inn - St. Martin %26amp; Curacao rooms


Thats great spelling honey. No need to let them know you%26#39;re from Bahston, Mass.!! It%26#39;s right there in the spelling of Harbour. Lol!!



Habor Inn - St. Martin %26amp; Curacao rooms


Actually, they spell it....Key West Harbour Inn. I don%26#39;t know anything about the rooms, but the location is perfect. I%26#39;m sure you are going to have a great time. Enjoy!!





KeyLimey




Hi


We stayed at the Harbour Inn during May in the Curacao and Aruba rooms. My mum actually stayed in Curacao and I%26#39;ve booked that particular one for my stay in late November. It is tucked right away around the corner of the main house at the back, and is very private and quiet. One little chair outside the front door with side table. The Aruba side windows looked down at the main door of Curacao but other than that it is completely on its own. Its one of the smaller rooms but has a queen bed and wet bar, refrigerator and a nice size bathroom. By no means huge but more than enough space for my mum. If you would like to let me have your email address I%26#39;ll try and send some pics we took of it.


Sorry can%26#39;t help with the St Martin room but Aruba was beautiful, right next door to Curacao with a 4 poster bed, stunning bathroom, wet bar and porch with rockers.




Thanks, Blondetotty! modireland@yahoo.com



I really appreciate this!

No comments:

Post a Comment