Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Satellite Beach? Info needed

I am planning a FL. vacation for my husband two kids ( 9 %26amp; 12) and me for the last week of July/first week of August.



We will spend 3 days in Orlando and then want low key beach time. Last year, we did this and the second portion of our vacation was in Cocoa Beach. It was too commerical for my tastes. Some folks here in the forums, have suggested St. Augustine and Satellite Beach as places I might like. However, I know nothing about either.



Any information or other tips would be greatly appreciated!!!



Satellite Beach? Info needed


What would you like to know? Any where in South Brevard will be a much quieter and relaxing vacation.



Satellite Beach? Info needed


Last year we went to new smyrna and had a great relaxing beach do nothing time




I just found this post so my answer may be a little late for what you want. I see you want to know about Satellite Beach...my sister lives there, we go all the time, I know it like the back of my hand. It is my very favorite place and we have traveled all over. I also see you looking at Sanibel, we also have a place we go there, and we were born and raised in Mass. and now live in Michigan, (lots in common?)?? Email me direct if I can help, Donna. Countryreigns@webtv.net

No comments:

Post a Comment