Friday, March 30, 2012

paintball

here is a Question i havent yet come across on any forum are there any paintballing sites in and around orlando?????



paintball


Yes, there is a place called Orlando Paintball and here is the link:





http://www.orlandopaintball.com/final.html



paintball


Make sure you call ahead. This center sometimes closes for non-members, if a group rents it out.





Also remember, it is very hot this time of year. My husband plays on a team and this time of year, he will only do the indoor parks.




thanks kat, it wont be until late sept aries, is it well equipped this one kat??




just been looking at the site looks good, just off n orange blossom trail, lovely




Hi Lee,





Haven%26#39;t ever done the paint ball myself, but I knew about this place from the tons of Orlando advertising brochures I own.





I really need to clean out my Orlando folder; way too many brochures!!




leec1,





I called my husband and asked him to rate it. He likes it alot. My son rents the equipment, and my husband brings his own. They buy the paintballs there. You will find more locals then tourists, but generally, very good people. His one word of caution, check the battery light when they give you the rental. He had to come back a few times because the battery died quick.




Another option is Hypersports on Hoffner (off 436), not too far from the Orlando International Airport. My son is crazy about this place.





http://www.hypersportspark.com/fields.php

No comments:

Post a Comment